My Last Words...


Hi girls,

My name is Muneera, I've studied almost three years with you, and it was indeed the best years of my life. It was an honor to know most of you ,and for the rest who I couldn't have the opportunity to know, I'm pretty sure that I've missed an amazing persons. Most of you, unlike me, are going to graduate this semester, and we may never get the chance to meet again, so I want to share you something. I want to say that I wish you the best, and I wish that all of your dreams came true. I want to see all of you in high positions where you can pay it forward and do something for your families, friends, country, nation, and most important of all your religion. I hope by this moment that we are as good as we should, and if not then we should do our best and continue the learning.

I went through bad times as will as good times, as all of you did, but we all went through specific experience that we all know, in which we became closer than ever. I get to know new girls that I've never thought I would know, which leads me to confess that by the end of the year my only regret is not knowing them before. There are some girls who I wanted to know but as I've just said there wasn't an opportunity to know them. I'm grateful to every one who was there for me, who smiled to me when I was in my worst times, who told me that I can make it, who helped me to be who I am, who bear me when I was least deserve it, who taught me something, and who became my friend even for a few months. I'm grateful to be able to study with such an extraordinary girls like you.

For those who still not about to graduate, you can make it and you will make something out of these few left months. Fore those who want to continue their study, best of luck. Fore those who will look for a job, leave your print wherever you work, and be smart. For those who will take a gap year, have fun and rediscover your hobbies, your self, and the world around you.  For those who want to be teachers, remember it is not just a job, work on your self and do your best. For those who want to study abroad, remember your goals and never get distracted. For me, be yourself, do what you believe in, do what you like, and remember your friends. For all of you, I love you.    
 
 
        

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

الحنين وأشياء أخرى في رسالة

عن بغلة القبور

الرابط العجيب بين نشر إيران للتشيع، وغسيل إسرائيل الوردي!